Sunday, July 24, 2011

MY WORLD

Okaaay it's my turn to update my blog! Gosh...i've been abadoned my blog!!Erhhh getting lazy!! SometimesWell most of time i tink that i'm the loser,useless,hopeless, troublesome,not gonna be perfect.....so when i'm not in ss ( my working place c0s i based at citrus for da moment) so once a while my fwend told me dat they actually missed me. Awww cos i dun tink dat my presence or my absentee would make any difference. Maybe i'm not there is even good! How nice they actually told u that they missed you...do u ever feel like dis b4??

I'm glad that my SS boss-Laura. She is superb nice!! Funny!! Gosh! Memang ngam la Kelvin Wong maok nya..I can talk everyting with her,she's just great lady boss!!I dun feel like i'm working with a boss! Seriously! The way we talk just like friend to friend..but i do always respect Laura as my lovely boss! Indeed! She's the most polite boss ever!Lynn-she's nice too!! N funny! Simple n yet GORGEOUS i can't 4get dis word for the rest all my life ' i thought u shud be in skul n senget la amoi...' hahahah! Cos Lynn asked me to see whether the pics are straight or not-she pasted all the food pics on the wall (very high). To be frank with u i dun really know how to see...Bhahhaha! She's an architect i'm sure she knows better!Keep on rawk n roll babe! Lurve yr style! Simple tapi memang cun la babe! Natural beauty...hahah! Whenever i see her,she reminds me to tatoo! Geee! I always wanted to get tatoos!!!

My conversation with Emma
Eh emma,i wanted to get tatoos but..... :)
Me too! *hi 5* I asked my mom but she said gengster ka?!?!?!?
Hahahahhah! *alulah kenak*
Where???
Here..here...here n here.... ( my neck,hand,my feet)
Walau eh....so many?!?!? gangstar ka??? Muahahaha!
Hahhaha! I dunno man i just love tattos!! But sakit bah!!
Yala.....body arts ;)
Yeeea man! Just let me know whenever u wanna get one- kononya la. I takut sakit bah! Hahah!

Emma and little Momo

No comments: