Thursday, January 6, 2011

GREAT PEOPLE

Typical joke from my teacherS especiallY MUET, do really cheer us up. Laughing during MUET is a must for us. Otherwise the class gonna become a bored class. Of course, my presence will make the class even noisy =D. My craps will crack them up. Lets talk about my teacher...

My lovely form teacher, hmmmm she's ok , responsible but the thing is she likes to call us eh antie,uncle No offence, i don't mind. It's only joke and we have to adapt to her joke :) Dah terbiasa bukan biasa so it's slightly different with the 'ter' and no 'ter'. Hehe. I don't want to comment any further. No ones perfect.
Typical advice, kamu orang sudah upper 6 jadi tak payahlah cikgu slalu bla,bla bla n bla U expect me to memorise the whole conversation?!? Hell no!

My easily shy history paper 1, Mr Ram (what a unique name) ar, Mr Ramli. I will never forget his dialogue which still stick/stuck in deep of my heart. During the 1st day of school.........

'Takda orang henti ka?? (Pa gik, aku tembak balit la :)

'Cikgu bila lagi nak henti ?' hahah, no offence, acah je. Everyone was laughing. Mr Ram just smile. And perhaps he said 'cis budak ni,nak tembak aku plak?!? nanti aku sumpah dier jadi katak, baru tau."

Well, my MUET teacher. Hmmmm, she is hillarious,never tired of saying thank you (i think i'm the one suppose to say thanx, anywat thanx a lot teacher)understand our situation,fasionable (everyday she'll come with different pair of heels) I think she has a special rooM for keeping the hills. Lovely heels. If i'm the one wear, cofirm PATAH !! I like to listen to her story because i know must be something behind all those story, and we gonna end up with LAUGHTERS :) Seriously.

My Geography's teachers ( Mr Christ and Mdm Shahriza) Both of them are teacher but different story. Mr Christ, he is very funny in the other way. He kinda strict thats is why everyone afraid of him, If he said sumbit the file in Monday, so u better make it on Monday unless u want him too *&^%^^ you. Mdm Shahriza plak, she's funny too. She used too advise us too studt hard or else u better quit la ar. Her trademark is hank ni!!!! Ape ke jadoh ko ni?!? haha

Thats all, i'm lazy too write........but mdm Tarani, u memang BEST!!! Love you!!

No comments: