Saturday, January 1, 2011

DOWN

I'm bored everthing get back as usual. Nana and Deb went back kay-el, I have a tonne of homework to do. As we send Nana to departure hall, i was kinda sad and touched when i saw there was indian family-daughter (English husband and cute mix blood son),dad and the mun. The daughter and the mum cried so hard they were hugging so do the dad. The husband peretened to be COOL. The son cried too and feel like to be with the gradparents. I can feel that they gonna go to a place that is very far. Teardrops in my eyes but no one knows/ noticed :D I feel sad for the daughter but nowadays we should be glad because we have FACEBOOK, YAHOO MESSENGER,SKYPE.

I want back for breaktime, lepak with Deb for a when.Then ciaaaaaaao.I saw 3 customers (GUYS), they're awesome. Polite!!! By the time they called me, i know they want PASSWORD. They smile and wonder how i know. Ala pa gik customer minta mun makanan lom sampey :) they're great.Although they ordered a lot but the table is not dirty, bukan jenis mehe (pengotor). They did arranged the dirty plates for me to clear. U guys are AWESOME!!! love it.......I like the they appreciated me. I saw Tini!!!!! Nice eyes!!

No comments: