Monday, April 18, 2011

Damn it! To be frank with you, i dont really smile or talk much during early a.m. This a.m i noticed my shoelace was untied but i ignored it and theres 1 cute junior told me about it and i was like 'yeea,i know it...' no thank you!!! She must be cursed me! Pagi2x aku nang BLUR!!! I need time to work out my brain. Usually i will said "reaallllly?!??! Thank you so much!! God, she was speechless because she said ' u know???" Omg!!! I swear if i ever bump into you i must thnk u!!!! I really appreciate you dear, i mean it! I don't think others junior has the guts to tell me that or even bother to tell me that! Seriously....but i really appreciate you. The other day,another junior told me that my bag was unzipped (not fully) so i was like oooohhhhh (no Thnx!!!) again!!!!! I wish GBU both of you kaaay?Word of the day THANK YOU!
During Geo, Mdm Shahriza showed us some tsunami pics that happened recently at Sendai,Japan. I can't really see the car (swept by tsunami) so i said and she said
Zoom!Zoom! (zoom in)
Tak leh zoom babe...hahaha, u're rock babe!!
Damn bored long jump event! I was the assistant so i have to measure la! Hish menyampah ku,even if the kids (junior) jumped til 1M pon nak ukor!!!!! Haih!!!! Can u imagine how near is 1 m??!?!??! Hisssssh!

No comments: