Sunday, April 17, 2011

TRUE

I'm kinda sleepy but i feel wanna blog a bit. All of the sudden i miss my cousin,Bee! He is the only 1 cuzz i close with because i used to stay at his house whenever i go to cat city....plus i saw him in the u-tube,i feel like flying to cat city!!! Ohhhh, before i forget. My mom told me not to be snobby. Of course i was like "huh?!? Are u kidding me??? I have NOTHING to be proud of, not even my intelligence,beauty or even wealthy so i'm in NO list...another language mok padah kacak sik juak,mok padah pandey sik juak,mok padah kaya lagik la sik ;) so i why should i be snobby??? Kelakor ,awal2x pagi berloya mak ku eeeeeeeh....even if i have 1 of those elements,why should i do that??? Apakah?!?!? 1st beauty doesn't last...2nd mun kaya ne pon,$ mak bapak juak bukannya $ kita unless we earn $$$ OURSELF.....3rdly intelligence no comment.


What are u talking about la maaaaa???

No comments: