Thursday, December 23, 2010

RUDE GIRL

Priya's friend came in and said bla...bla..bla why my food bla and bla because the kithen (staff) missed out order. I was pretty cool with it. Madam Marina "why that girl is so RUDDE?!?. sO I expalained bla..bla..and bla.... Then she came in again and talked to me "sorry i didn't mean to be rude to you, It wasn't your fault anyway. And I was like it is not my fault, i did keying your chop. I was like are you rude just now?!? I didn't even notice. I said "if i were you i'll do the same thing too.Don't woorry, I understand your feeling. If i'm not Priya's friend , i bet she gonna say hey!!! *(*&^& where the hell is my chop with uddchbcdbc accent. Priya gonna engaged soon, she's not longer available. (no stock for the moment). Congrats!!!!



She were rude ???

No comments: