Sunday, December 26, 2010

WAITING FOR THE END

Great my homework almost done. We were talking a lot of things. Yi Xiu talking about her work, university,collegues,parents.Well i talked about school,healthy lifestyle (unbelievable, i crossed my heart), parents and a looooot.All of the sudden she was talking about
'everything has to be end.'
I was like ???? then the conversation

I'm thinking resign soon.

Why?!?

Actually i've been offered scholarship study in Perth.

'That is great!!!

Why u didn't tell me earlier?'

No....bla.. bla... bla. (actually i don't want to show off but this is not part of her dialog, polah kedirik jak)

Nearly a year we've been worked here.


Yeaaaa, its a blink of eyes, Its like a month we just started to work.

'Absolutely.'

Congratulation, u get your scholar. It's not easy not get scholar unless u're really good man :) Good job!!! Matt are totally right, nothing is permanent. Gonna miss you. You're the best local collegue ever.........

No comments: