Monday, March 14, 2011

BECAUSE I'M A GIRL.


A
deh nang happening aritok. Hahaha. The thing is we bust up before and it was form 3. Come on la brother?!? Holly mama,it still stick in your mind? I almost forgotten about it. And the thing is 'sepa nok ingat dendam' u or me? F.y.i he's not a straight guy. Great fight between clumsy girl and a squid last time. And today it started when i was trying to advise him sincerely. Well actually my instinct tells me not to comment,usually i rarely comment at somone's wall which i don't really close too. I'm stubborn and ended up misundertanding. Great! He let it his anger all this while towards me,i accept it widely ;) i'm glad he's being so honest. Well i told him that i'm just a human like you do,i can't pleasure every single person in my life. We should start thinking why do people dislike us. Me? Most probably would be my talkative mouth. Hahah. Talking over the edge. My intention is JOKE,nothing more than that.I never try to mocking,insulting people except i found out that him/her tell lies. Because i hate liar so much!Sometimes i didn't realize that i over the limit, kuat berloya bah! Hahahh. But i do say sorry on the spot if i realize it .If i ever hurt anyone in anyhow, i deeply apologise.
He ain't perfect too! But i don't wanna have a mess with a sqiud in social networking. Apa kelas gadoh dalam f.b? Mun aku mok gado,gado depan-depan la. Thats me! I don't like f.b jadi medan perang and for something stupid issues somemore. Hah malunya aku dibuat nya.Even my friends ever tried to advise him something last time,last2x cdak nok kenak tembak. How stupid is that?!? And today i'm his victim. But everything that he told me, i take it positively. No offense. Because my weakness which makes me special/unique/bombastik. Haha lebih2x la plak anak tok. At the 2nd thought, he should look into the miror himself and judge himself only then he can judge me. Well i heard from my friend friendS about him too, his not that good like u imagine kaaaaay.The moral of the story : Never comment again in stranger's wall!!



The best moment when everyone is sha dup-shut up.......

No comments: