Friday, March 4, 2011

THE OTHER SIDE OF DOWN

Great! I was caught by.........prefect and just because if my short,sexy socks! Hahahaa,what a lame rule isn't it? Juat my luck to meet Mr Lee again in discipline room. Wow! And ended up so called 'community service' sounds nice whereas keja amal sonds bad :) as my so called 'keja amal' i swept the floor in the garden. Which is no challenges at all! hahaha. Luckily is not in the pond! Sigh and i feel reakky great because Mr Laing is the let me sweep the garden or else i'll be in the pond and cabut rumput ler!! Ewww!ewww! yucks! Can u imagine the pond is not as clear as u think,it's like a polluted pond! Yucks! Or i exaggerate it too over :) hahah,either way the pond is 'YUCKS'. This gonna be my first and last service to my damn school !
Well i bumped into Mdm Karen (our pk hem) she was like
what the hell are you doing here my dear jen,
Should be like this
What bring you here,Jennifer? She still recall my name!!!! Mwaaaaah Mdm Karen. :) apaka?!? This statment shows that i'm a good prefect before la! Hahaha. Just kidding.maybe the WORST evar prefect!

Hey buddy,we met before don't we?
Because of my socks....my socks brought me here.

My job= 1 hour. Free service charge, free this and that. Mengalahkan bangla betu la! Even Bangla keja pon ada gaji eventhough is not that high. Pity Bangla. Such a great experiece. Thnx a lot buddy. I realize that we shouldn't look down at people who is formal criminal. Everyone deserves a chance to tur over a new leaf! And i asked my lovely mama and caring papa to buy socks for me amd make sure is 150cm so not only it can reach my ankle but i can wear til my thigh or even my head! STUPID rule !

No comments: