Friday, March 11, 2011

BREAKTHROUGH

I came back fom school and my mom told me that 'teo deh' (her uncle) just passed away. I was surprised because the other day, we visited them! He seemes to be ok. Of course he has disease,sort of high blood pressure and ..... the other bad news is the 8.9 earthquake that struck Japan was terrible! After earthquake struck Japan followed by Tsunami! May God bless Japan!. Prayers to them. Life is short. Very. Short. Anything can happen any min,sec so please spread your love to the people aound you! And not too spreading rumours and lies (pau ayam la kononya) Anyway, the alert was later lifted in most parts, including the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and China.Asian country! Why?!? I guess my Geo isn't that bad ;) and Sarawakian and sabahan do concern about it too. Because we're quite near too Philiphines!
Perhaps It shows that we should always put 'God' in our mind because human used to think about God ONLY when they have difficulties. *sigh* Now is the perfect moment for us to seek for God. You're right Mdm Luci,serve human right.....always think about God 24/7 . Anyway, kinda relieve after bloody exam!!! weeee, and we have 1 week break. Gosh I haven't copy my homework! My research! Daaaamn it! I love you mama,papa,koko.Debwa,Nana,Sera,Nyuk Ling, my awesome classmates,my great relatives,my teachers! Take care, mwaaaaaah!



Swept away in just a blink of an eye


Damaged buildings

Cars of train lie overturned


I wanna be a part of them!

Life is short! Enjoy every moment with your love ones ;) mwaaaaaaaah everyone, xoxo.

No comments: