Friday, November 15, 2013

ACCIDENT

Siao po dunno..if she knows she will be like ahjumma-aunt (''standard'' english)-auntie (my english la!)-mak cik (malay)-ah sam (cantonese)-pa mok (cantonese). Ask soooooooooo many ques UNLIKE miang. Cool jak :)

so we had this value presentation with a nigerian lecturer Dr Olanxxxx abdul lateef?? Hmm sumting like dat. However thats not my point but still i wanna talk bout mr olan.

I was sitting at the front waiting  for another team to present their slides...while waiting

he: Y ur face? pointed his face....sumting like serious face
Me: dats me being serious
he: Smile..

I know kinda lame my post....

I was sitting-wanted to discuss about group assgmnt. We never talked with each other
senior 1: Y do u look so fierce
Me:  blank for a min *whaaaaat did u just say? Was trying wat shud i say.....
senior 2 (another senior but at the same time,damn it): *Again Y do u look so fierce
Me: Blank again....ohhh its because i'm being serious...

But i tell ya..normally if the people dat look so serious in a glance they are seriously fucking funny people everrrrrrrrr! trust me. I'm x saying i'm the ''MOST" funney people....but i would say i'm crazey. So yeah! I still remember Miang and i-we were pretty serious at first. I didn't smile with her and she didn't even smile with me. What a snob man! hahhaa just joking la! Cos normally i dun smile with people..oh come on! wat if people dun smile back to u...wat a shame! Macam shiok sendiri saja wanna smile...LOL. However once we know each other, i swear to God miang is soooo hilarious and didn't expect she's kinda rock too! I tink nobody expects me to be dat F crazey unless my boss told his family -_-


Back to dat shit ACCIDENT
After value class,shin e and i had dinner....once i finished my dinner,cycled back as usual. Who knows,this driver...gosh..shud i say her negligent?? She knocked me down.....not yet down. I got bruises! Damn! She was so nervous and asked me 'are u ok like 3-4 times....gosh i forgot to take the picture of my bike after the accident. Not a major accident but it just dat the jejari can't work anymore..ey let me translate in english. Jejari=bicycle spokes...if u still dun get wat i mean feel free to google ur self...muahhahah







theres 1 more but i'm lazy to take photo.........

No comments: