Sunday, November 17, 2013

PRODUCTIVE DAY!

I woke up at 5.30! Jeez gotta get going at 5.45! damn! haha! I'm lucky to have teng's ''fwend'' picked me up. Otherwise i'll be cycling to dataran kampar to take my shirt and strt my day with 3KM marathon!  Oh..and it was 5.45 teng came to my house to poo! Tsk tsk tsk! When i came back home...cos after she pooped,she locked the door dat morning...and when i opened it. Jesus christ! my toilet smells OHSOME! hahaha! Dun angry ah teng,taik bah for sure bau la...wat do u expect wor jen! hahaha!


 J.K J.J and Yen Teng

 Teng: B4 u poo,u gotta do this kinda warm up! Get it J.J??

 Go! go! go!

 Emergency contact: debwa

 Us

 Ken: crew member and my coursemate. He is very active in every event activity!

 Chia haw's g.f-chia haw and en qin 'dafuq! stop taking our picture!'

 The Milo truck! It's free MILO..nyum!

 Bungee chord. Teng tried it!


Yala sayang,i tengah keje ni...balik nanti la i buat yer...ahha tauk2x jak!


Dats all for today!

No comments: