Sunday, November 3, 2013

IPOH MALI

 On our way to ipoh

 Limestone

 Reached ipoh finaleeey!

 Damn it! I missed the shot! But he is superrrrr daaaaang hot!

 U hv no idea how i took this! Almost got busted! Phewwww

 Cute korean baby-my b.f!

 Another cutie pie <3 p="">
 My number ONE b.f...of course dat cute baby boy

 Aih..marah nampak??? U shud be glad i took ur photo kid! Cos of ME u're in my blog!

 It tastes heaven!

 I wanna live here!! Bread is everywhere!

 Here too!

 Free sampling...normally after my meal i will go for ''sampling''-my dessert :D

 Musang king! Reminds me of...ohh 4get bout it! LOL

 Teng and siao po
 MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE DAY! I loooook soooooooooooooo thin. Yay!

 Well..i could explain dat

 Teng ordered sushi agaaaaaaain!

 Teng trying to look hot

 haha

 siao po ki hiaooooo (hokkien) started to become horneeeey..auuuuuuuuf auuuuuf..haha

 Yala i'm ki hiao-ing so whut?!?!? Beh sai meh?? (cannot ah) Talk to my ass u bitch!

Siao po is trying to look cute :]

No comments: