Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dannnng!

Bro and i went to buy burgers.

Me: 1 beef roti john 1 chic john
Boss: Ok

waited for 7 mins (approximately la,i didn't bring watch or h.p)

Me: *i handed rm7 exact to her
Her: *was so confused
:Ohhh actually i ordered chic john
:ohhhh
:it's ok,was smiling cos she made me typical chic burger which isn't not my taste all she didn't use RAMLI's patty,Ramli's patty is the best...but still damn it! I didn't have chicken john for 4-5 months ardy! R u kidding me?!?! My bro and i didn't bring wallet.

 I know my post is realllley lame but...yeah dats whut happened for today. Cioaaaaaaaaa. Ugggh going back KL 2mrw...whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?!??!?!?! yeah cos 2mrw strts class and i'm going back 2mrw...i'm cool rite?  Trust me nobody cares 1st lecture of 1st week (new semester)..trololololol....and it happens dat tuesday is public holiday plus Wed is only tutor....no tutor on 1st week. Thurs i hv lecture so have no choice but to go back on Wed nite frm KL.....

No comments: