Saturday, October 26, 2013

WITH ZE BABES

Well yesterday i had sudden craving for food. So i ring up siao po but she had to stay a bit late for class and gossip lagi with her gang. Non stop. tsk tsk tsk..pergi mana cakap sampai mana. Aigoo dat ahjumma~so we met up and yen teng came late cos she Zzzzz. I can get soooo embarrassed with siao po,yen teng not so much la. Gosh now i understand y people come to eat and as if the restaurant as a photo studio! Countless of snaps. Haha! Cos i'm x a foto person,i do like to take photos and stuff but i dun like to be in photo.  Siao po really likes to be in the foto soooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  She can't make any random pose-she feels awkward like acting as if theress no camere but then she likes to pose in the foto. Weird huh well dats siao po my close fwend. I will talk about u la datin kong nyuk ling next year darling cos i need to take foto with u only then i can describe u well like this siao po...muhahaha...siao po dun angry ah...ur nickname only for my blog :D


 Choc+berries+cheese cake-not mine

 Yen Teng and Siao po.


 Noooo, wasn't ur fault but...u listen to me siao po!

 My close fwends.

 I tried to demo random pose to siao po. See my face x dat big rite?

Siao po and yen teng and yes photo agaaaaaaain........

No comments: