Sunday, October 20, 2013

We had holiday at xx...cos my mom couldn't walk much so i didn't really go anywhere. And i didn't not snorkel too. Yay i thought the quiz will be carried out 2mrw but the i called up yeng teng and she told me it's THURSDAY....YAY! Totally made my day since i've not studied yet! LOL! Saved my day! Haha!


 The notes dat i thought 2mrw gotta have a quiz -_-
 I actually have birthmarks?!?! Mama didn't know too! Until i asked her to check my back! Wooaa!
 Nice kolo mee ever! Ignore the dirt. I didn't plan to take the photo.
 Rainy days in xx
 With ling and adeline <3 p="">
 Mama and me on the plane!

 I asked my mom to pose :)

My BFF: Datin kong nyuk ling <3 p="">

*Ignore the quality or watsoever skills..i dun have skills in photography and i'm lazy to edit!

No comments: