Saturday, October 26, 2013

KAMPAR OH KAMPAR

Yeng teng brought me to pasar malam a.k.a night market. In kampar we have night night market every Wed near my house. I think they have twice night market a week. During Wed near my  house and on Sat will be at town. *if i'm x mistaken cos i seldom go for outing. I'm a nerd. puikkks. yuckkks. For God's sake! U did not just say dat jen! Yeng teng and i had 1 hour too shop our veges/fruits since we had value.m quiz for thursday! Ugggggh!




 My super bike. Dun judge the frame by the bike. I got cheated to buy this f bike. damn! 

 Earley bird to market.

 90% students have a bike

 Yeng teng and i. Damn angle prob! My face wasn't supposed to be dat cute! I'll show in other photo!

 Fresh fruit with cheap price!

 Malay food

 Daging salai i tink.

 Laksa. Hmm its completely different than sarawak laksa for sure!

 Marinated bbq chic

Burger

 Fried food

Siu mai and watever maisssss

No comments: