Sunday, December 15, 2013

WHEN U'RE RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES

Don't underestimate a toaster y'all! Toaster can do a lot of things! Pictures speaks  a thousand words.Cos X moved to a new house so he moved everyting which included bla bla n bla.




 Coffee!

Half boiled egg

 sausage

Gril egg!

These are sum simple+easy+fast= full satisfaction dring exam period. Gosh u dun have any idea every minute of the time is very precious to me during exam period!  And i told doug and deb 'i lost 10% for such a simple ques :/ '' they told me once u enter to job's life those grades aren't important as you think,softskill are important! I love making fwendss with older people,they know a lot things that i dun even know! And i recall last time koko told me no need to study hard for PMR,not important,uni/company dun even see ur pmr..which is true! My pmr x so good not cos of dat reason (of course la) cos i'm x smart! Spm x so good also cos my parents said no one gives  a damn whore shit bout spm result. But luckily my stpm-dat does matter...woo hoo! DAEBAK! Not dat great but i'm quite surprised i actually  passed all the subjects with high distinction! Made my day! I bet my teachers can't even believe this good news huh. Oh jen dun make u sound like ur monthly test so poor but it is though! STPM is really hard man! Harder than uni exam. Uni exam at least we have the so called ''guidelines'' But stpm no guidelines plus it has no assgment- 100% exam,then its not semester unit! We are tested on 1 and 1/2 year unit in one go! Da phucccck! then My uni result so so. And i hope it improves soon! and i must assure it certainly will!! Dats all for now! It's 'winter' semester break now....wooo hooo!

No comments: