Sunday, December 15, 2013

DADDY LEE

         I had hard time during technical drawing. FYI Technical drawing is a class where people draw their 'imaginary' house plan. Its sumting like architecture drawing. The thing is my drawing talent piece of shit to the stage of infinity or negative 100! And i have low patience in drawing. I just need to redraw that shit all over again,the drawing paper must be to be clean! I dunno how miang handles dat shit,but that shit ain't easy! salute Ar. miang and Ar.vanessa. Ar. means architect. back to daddy lee. Daddy got bone spur,i hope he's getting well. Cos its a hard time for mr lee to walk normally. Poor daddy lee. Daddy lee helped me out on this assignment :') However i felt bad for my fwends' Its like biase thing. Yeah its good to have mr lee to help me. So i said to mr lee 'its not fair sir.'' cos he helped me out on this assigment. I felt bad for others coursemate,they had their hardtimes thru out the assignment too. I felt really bad sum of them even teases me 'mr lee ''drew'' it  for u''. I felt really bad. Then mr lee was like 'not fair oh....he agreed with me then he wrapped up everyting in the class said that i'm sorry for being not fair to all of you and i'm sure it will never happen again :(  He's a realley nice lecturer! U wont see others lecturers do assignment for students. Of course i had my hard time,i showed my effort la. Otherwise mr lee won't simply help also la!
Thank you Mr lee. And i would like to thank my fwends personally with all my heart tru out the assgments especially LIM SHIN YEE-she drwas very well!! Yu Ying-more or less she did help me too. Momo my best compatible fwend...and my close fwend siao po-ki hiao po- Yeong Tze....teng ah its not dat i dun wanna say t.q to u but we have yet know each other leh. However i wanna thank Teng ahjumma another close fwend also! She helped me thru the autocadd,thanks ahjumma :')

 
Quite nice rite



I dunno how i drew  this shits out during exam...but i tink i'm ohsome! Dat kinda feeling!

No comments: