Sunday, December 15, 2013

THANKS MIANG

Well sumtimes i feel like i dun deserve to get such a nice treatment! I'm so blessed with all the people around me. Thank God for dat! I dunno wat i shud give to them,i've received so much rather that i'm giving it out: :/
Last time i met up with miang then we had conversation

me: Yeeah...i need to go to mall to check out luggage cos i borrowed my bro's luggage bah. He mintak balik.
she: I actually have this bagpack...but i didn't use it. do u want it?? Its not the fancy kinda bag la. Since u use LRT. Its quite convenient.
Me: i want it if u really wanna give me la
She: but i'm x sure whether its still there or not..yeah will let u know
Me: yeah just text me then

Then.....after lunch break she actually went back home during lunch break and took it for me. Aww miang :') y did u treat me so nice...it touches my heart even now. Not just a pretty face but with a pretty heart. Lucky boy darren huh! Yala i'm praising u now...sincere la! Dun be so flatter will ya! I felt so bad last time. Really. It stucked in my mind for 2-3 days for recived da bag Too nice of her. I'm gonna appreciate the bag so much therefore i named it daniel :)

Hugs and kisses miang..Stay pretty,may God bless you and get babbies,dun name her jen huh! :D



I'm lazy to rotate it.However daniel means so much to me!
*see i even put the bag on top of the newspaper so it wont get dirty!


Sincerely, Jen ak Lim.

No comments: