Sunday, December 15, 2013

I DON'T LIKE

               I recall last time one of my teacher told me' i'm really dissapointed with the result' to me...in front of the class. But only 13 of us in the class for form 6. Not much students. Dat sentence still stricks into my heart until now. I know its xx's feeling so its a normal situation when teacher has expectation and express it to u. But who doesn't want a good result? But wat else can i do? That exam quite difficult too. Maybe because not my luck or i'm just not good. NOTHING TO DO WITH EFFORT! but a bit la. Cos this subject not even test on theory. I dun like people have expectation on me. When they have expectation on sumbody and dat 'sumbody' turn them down (x purposely and not even of having intention of doing it) they will end up with dissapointment.Its one of my 'favourite subject'....cos dat unit doens't need to study at all! haha!   However i dun blame xx...its normal for a teacher to have high expectation on student rite? however i've passed those phase. Yay! It's better to be unexpected than expected isn't it? I have no preassure with daddy lee. My advisor,he didn't have so much high expectation on me,cos he knows precisely my standard. It just dat sumtimes i put pressure on myself,who doesn't want  better/good result? I bet everyone wants! But bear in mind if you want better reslut   result or sumting better in ur life,EFFORT is all that matter! It doesnt come easily just like dat! However i'm good in physco/motivate people but i'm x dat that hardworking neither...hahahha! However i realised if u want something better in ur life,efforts will be counted on dat! It depends on the effort u put! x people :)




No comments: