Friday, February 18, 2011

THE BEST YOU NEVER HAD

Oh gosh,today is just.......hmmm exhausted man!! Although i'm only defender. And i always run to the front so that can shoot but Angela never pass to me. *sigh* I'm not good in shooting but she is!! Wow,she is awesome in bola baling man. I mean the games that involve shooting,she's the BEST shooter eva!! Proud of you!! Mestila,aku dudok sebelah kau bah :) hahaha,sot! We had volleyball-gold, netball-bronze,bola baling-gold!!!!,basketball???Hopefully we can win!!
I never been this active before (i mean for co-curiculum)......I never think of playing sumting that i dun really nobe at :) For intance, i never play bola baling,net ball and i just give it a shot. Bak pepatah, hantam jak la!! Janji enjoy :) and i never expect for medal. I love that experience so much!! Mwaaah budak keluk! Team work guys! Who are we?? Budak keluk!!! I pity bapak keluk because of our result,he was scolded by DAMN HUGO!! Excuuuuse me Huho, we never want our result to be like that, so do the teacher. Apaka daya kami untuk mencapai sesuatu yang di luar abilty kita. Mun kita kenak target 50% so 50% jak nok mampu makrang achieve. If we can achieve A in Eco, why dun bapak keluk just keying A. Bodoh la!! U might a SENIOR but at least la respek bapak keluk!!!! He's older than you!!! Mok dapat sekolah cemerlang kononya.....keep on dreaming Hugo, are u out of your mind?!? Is it possible all the form 5 get straight A's?? Belajar jak sampey MASTER, tapi INSANE!!! Cian eh!!!

No comments: