Thursday, February 17, 2011

I NEED YOU NOW

NI know nothing about love. When M called me i had no idea what should i do. I'm wordless,my brain is empty. I barely thnk of it. And i've decided to called my friend to ask her what is going on but just a misscalled. I'm kinda awkward in calling my friends except my parents. I'm loss of word during calling.Hmmm so relationship has it ups and down.M is totally upsad. But i just stood there and do nothing but deep inside my heart tells me that 'poor guy' i wish i can comfort him, I feel i'm a dumb ass!!! I don't know!! Both of them are my friend!!! Ha..for M i wanna share that 'Letting go doesn’t mean giving up. It just means accepting that some things are not meant to be.'

Why guys can't accept NO in those 'stuff'....I didn't mean M but to the guys out there or even in the drama? Why?? why??I'm trying too say is when you fall down, you gotta pick yourself back up and keep on going, because sometimes there isn’t going to be anybody there to do it for you. Pasal cskap memang senang for which i know very well,buat buat susah. Easier talk than get everything to be done. I know physically/mentally are hurt,no doubt I heard your voice the day before ,sorry to hear that but i can't change it (dumb ass!!) Thats the wisest decision from N. xnxjebxh and life still has to be go on although u're deeply hurt by all those harsh word/treatment. Sik kisah la pasal cintaka,kenak marah boska, cikgu ka,parents ka,result awful ka, u still have to move on!!!!I have to say that i have AWFUL result but nak nagis pon ,it not gonna change my result. Everything is too LATE to be changed!!!! So we should..........CHANGE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!

It's time to change

NO matter how ugly is the truth we should learn to accept it. Even is unforgivable,can be forgive.I know in this case we could hardly forgive and forget but we can give it a try :) everyone deserves a chance isn't it?? N told me a little bit and i'm totally speechless. My brain can't interpret!!Anyway i shall not comment any further. I feel like i barely to give a hand or even a thumb when my friends really need me most *sigh* I don't think i'm helping them!!! I'm a dumb ass!! N and M i'm deeply sorry that if i did something wrong...and i'm always say speechless. Because if i were in both of your shoes, i'm ?!??!?!? Ha...Love is complicated.To N and M, Love and kiss from BABY :) mwaaaaaah mwaaaaah.We can't have everything don't we. Have a great day!!! Good luck M in your exam!!!! No offense guys....

Smile more :)

Dumb ass!!

Read more and forget all those things!!

Listen more and it gonna chill u up!!!

No comments: