Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TEENAGE DREAM

Oh shoot ! I forgot to bring my nametag!! No hal, i know how to escape assembly :) Mdm Luci told us about her sis, my sister has a dog,
bukan yang mahak2x tau,jenis anjing kampong. She loves it so much. Bla...bla...bla...
my sis put shampoo on the dog more than we use!!!! Letak perfume plak tu!
U can see your face (reflection on rhe dog's hair) and we were like bulak juak?!? hahaha
It's hard to imagine that i can see through my face on a dog's hair?!? Muahahaa, just joking. I was like pau eh,pau eh!!
She laughed so hard. She said she rarely apply perfume, wheneever i pass by u.
U not gonna sense any perfume rite?? I was like naaaah (no).
Continue...unless body odour. Another naaaaah, Hmmm not for the moment. Another laughter from miss band 5 :)
Random joke did u expect me to say do your own things?? Naaaaaaaaaaah!!! hahaha.

No comments: