Saturday, February 19, 2011

NEED YOU

As me,most impportantly is we become ourselves. I dun really care about others talk behind my back, If they do bacause we're ahead from them :) although we're not. We should learn how to receive all those uglt critics and take it positively. Camya baru ada kemajuan,orang kritik kita and kita amikla sebagai tips untuk meingkatan diri but not a MAJOR difference la!! sampai pakey high heels,skin head,sexy ,drugs and all those stuff! We can't pleasure EVERY single person in this earth. For my lovely friend, whatever u do,just let ur heart guide you. Kalo nak buat jahat tu,of course la have to filter in ur brain 10 times,in dat case u can't follow ur heart. Kelak hati ko guide ko gi tempat nok salah,nang sesat la kau!!! I mean this condition only can be used dalam soal cinta :) This is for you N :)
p/s: For N: Let ur heart guide you is for u. The speech 'be yourself' ' is about me not u. Eboh terasa la plak......

To cut the story short,just be yourself :)

LET YOUR HEART GUIDE YOU (in case korang sik nampak)

No comments: