Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WE BELIEVE

Well actually i was thinking of not going to mdm's dinner.....Kinda lazzzy to dress up :) When i laid down, i received a phone call from my supervisor,so at the 2nd thought i have to go. I don't mind but i'm gonna embrass myself if i can't make it. I really enjoyed that moment where i can sing/shout/rapping. Hahaha,i know it's LOUSY!! Thanks a lot guys!! Especially Mdm Marina, for the invitation ,food, the people, the time that we are spending together during that night is AWESOME.I went back earlier because i have to tidy up my house. Instead of giving meaningful hand shake, i gave her warm hug which is truly from my deepest heart to appreciate her. Anyway i have a few pictures of little cute momo :)


Yi Shang!!


Mr Teddy is from London :)

Kate and mE

Status: Busy!!

Happy Citrus family

Momo is shy :)

Cute Momo :)

p/s: Although the picture quality is not that well because i'm not a good photographer and i didn't managed to make Momo to smile. She had been emo the other day but i enjoyed every moment thai i spend with my colleagues and Momo :)








No comments: