Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CAREFUL WHERE U STAND

Sumtimes i just don't understand peeps,when we are good enuf and they expect us to be even good-nice stuff like dat. When we do a little mistake,it may leave a scar to others. Just not our luck. Maybe we shud keep this in mind NO ONES PERFECT. Peeps do mistakes,learn from it and life goes on. That is what mistakes are all about! I learned a lot of experience when i started to work when i was 15. I learned throughout my experience.No matter how rich u are,u can't buy experience with $. I did make a lot of silly mistakes but they are just fine. I just love the 1st time i started to work,i love my colleagues so much. We never backstab each others,we're are just absolutely fine! I miss those moment so much! The other ting dat always in my mine is if WE WERE THEM-if u were in my shoes (same concept). We used to blame others no knowing the actual reasons,they might have their own perspective to rebel. If we were in their shoes,we might do the same thing too. I recall when i was working,my boss was at the dining too and he was like mad (not really mad,kinda pressure on me),he asked me to send the food to table 5 and co-incidence customers came in so of course i have to put the menu 1st only then i send dat bloody food to table 5!It's our law-put the menu on the table is always our priority at least customers know that we notice their presence. Only if he were in my shoes,i bet he will do the SAME thing as i did! Make sense huh.......


No comments: