Monday, May 16, 2011

YESTERDAY

O yeeea! Finally,yaay finally that hellish exam has ended!*cry happily* Cheh baru ujian semester bukannya STP,sigh!! I did badly for eco and for the other subjects too!The thing i love about exam is no co-curriculum,homework for the whole week but we have to study! Arrrh! I think i should always look at the bright side ;) NO doubt! Anyway i would love to say HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!! Weeeee....God bless! Fuf! I get attracted by his license!! Who doesn't?!?!? Errr wait a min,i'm not jealous because of my bestie just get her license but wat i'm trying to say is this.......




I'm qualified bos! U try to ask customers about my shake,they used to order more than 1 ;) Spongebobbbbbbb can i have it???? but i would love to add a few columns like coffee,rasberry ,oreo. Hahahahah! It's easy! Just google!Hahhaha! Well my recipe is just put 8oz-ice cream and 100ml of milk ,dat is SIMPLE! But if me.i would put a lot of ice cream than milk cos i wanna make it concentrated instead of diluted shake. For instance like 10oz or 12 oz and the volume of the milk make it constant. Hmmm me no like DILUTED shake ;(

No comments: