Friday, May 6, 2011

HAVE U EVER?

Fuf....wat a relief after a bath! damn hot Miri! I have nothing much to say,as next week is bloody exam week! Arrrrrrrh! My fwends and i were talking about 7 wonders of the world,we've talked like 30 mins. Well it's academic forum,hahahah! At least we ain't make sin-gossips! I'm not sure whether others face this kinda prob but whenever i start studying (only 1 hour), i gonna fall asleep! Hate it so much especially my *study mode* is on! Damn it! And whenever i on9 up to THREE hours,my eyes perfectly well! Deeeeeeng! I wonder if it was vice versa,it gotta damn good. I just could not get my hands off frm my lappy! hahhaha! The shortest on9 duration perhaps it would be like 30 min. I felt highly motivated by Miss Luci.U,because she had a hard time when she was in elementary school because they were still under the rule of the British government so their education system is kinda strict. For those who failed in their public exam,they can't resit the examination and skul authorities will consider every aspects that resit student. She told us that what you plant now,you will harvest later. If u only study 1 hour per day and how can u expect u will get 3 hours per day result?!?!? Make sense huh....
''



''




scroll pliz but theres nothing special






''







''







''









''






*keep on scrolling*





''






''










''





''
















''



''


''




''









''









'' wa lajunya korang scroll!









''









''









''









''










'' Y u guys never believe me????









''









''









''










''











''









''









''









''









''









''









''








''









''







''





''




''













''









''









''










''











''










naaaaah,hamik kau! hahahahhaha!









''









''









''









''









''









''









''









''









''









''










''










''









''









''









''









''










''









''









''









''









ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! hahahah!










Next week exam !


No comments: