Friday, May 13, 2011

HANG OUT

We were meeting up sumwhere in the town try to catching up for the latest hot gossips.Well,what can u expect from girls?? Heeey,wait a minute. We did not do that!Rarely!As you know that,well Mirian...we lepak sumwhere near 7E so i've decided to drop by. Yala wats so special about 7E?!?! So agak la...of course i know 7E is sort of mini supermarket and u can get everything that u need.I just wanna get my foot into dat so called 7E! hahahah! Baru 7E dah curious camya belom gik bukak kedey L.V ka, Za'ra ka...tp mun bukak pon,window shopping jak la. I was totally curious how does this drink taste like because it's self service.All u need to do is push that ........ in order to get *fruity juice* la kononya la! It tastes like soda....cheh pikir rasa apa tek. But chilllllllll,it only cost me rm2 not rm16.30 like starbuckss do. hahahah!
A day full with hearty laughter! Well most probably would be me (the quiet gal the craziest gal among them), i used to talk-do sumting crazy the others. I can do or talk watever dat is crazy or am i trying to exaggerate it too much?? I dunno,my fwends know me better than i do!



Slurpee-7E!


Debwa's favourite drink....


I wish i can drink a bottle of Malibu instead of a sip! I'm hopeless! I just not into achohol. Minum 1 sip malibu pon muka mcm apa dah (my expression will be like,oh man i swear i'll not try it again),apa gik pon 1 bottle. I just can't drink.Hopeless! Booooo! *embarasse mode*. Another reason i dun drink-asthma. Even if i drink a sip,i can get a little bit of ashtma. No kidding but just a little bit.No inhaler,deeeeng! I gonna have breathing difficulties in a few mins and it will slowly recover ;) However i personally dun drink even i have no asthma,i just not a drinker but i hope i was! I recall when i worked b4,majority my colleagues can drink.They are the 1 who drinks moderately FREQUENTLY so Profer ( my kithen colleague) she said that she had ashtma and she is good in drinking so she persuaded me to drink too. Of course,NO,I did not! I was like tak tercabar langsung bab cap apek tok...End of cap apek's story....THE END!

No comments: