Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TOLONG INGATKAN AKU

How was your day??
Oooooo man...Dun make me remind any of it! Out of so many days, why it happened today?!?
Why? Watssup??
Hmmm,actually i FORGOT to bring my stationeries this a.m! Plus today is EXAM! Sigh...

Out of so many things i HATE most about me is when i used to forget to bring whatever that i should have bring ESPECIALLY pencil case! Indeed! It is totally troublesome when u need to borrow every single thing frm others and perhaps people might get offended but i tink i'm the luckiest 1 i guess my classmates are just fine with it. Well hopefully....thank you so much! Luckily i had my measuring set with me! I swear to God, i will never ever do this in STPM! R u kidding me?!?! Hell nooooo!!




Holly mama! What did u forget?!?!

No comments: